The Ghost Hunter

The Ghost Hunter - Lori Brighton Lori Brighton is talented and creative writer. This one kept me on edge wanting to know what was going to happen next. I love all the paranormal she has going on in this book. I was very happy that is wasn’t like most ghost hunters I have seen on TV or read about. It was fresh and exciting. Here is what you get action, exorcism, spell casting sword fighting, body passions, twist and turns, surprises and a great cast of characters. I hope to read more about this cast in the future.

OMG, I have to say poor Ashley she never seen what was coming when she walked into her new owned old pub, she truly went for a exciting and deadly ride. If it wasn’t ghost it was the angel warriors messing with her, then add the rest of the towns witches, vampire, werewolf and the big demon that lives in her basement whew, like I said she never seen it coming. Ashley is strong and is ready to fight for what is hers.

Cristian is a angel warrior that helps passes ghost to the other side, but he has to have a seer to do so. He already knows Ashley and her family and wants to buy her out of her pub house, but she refuses. So he takes matters in his own hands and moves in.

My only downside was I really would have love to read more of Cristian
And Ashley working together instead of separated, it was like it took from the romance part for me.