Darkness Dawns

Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall Darkness Dawns is a must read for 2011! This is the first book in a series called Immortal Guardians and its a phenomenal start. Action starts off at the get go and leaves you on the edge of your seat through the whole book. I loved how everything is explained where you have no questions, but yet the author didn’t skip out on the passion or action with this adventure. These Immortals have different ability gifts and are like vampires with a twist.

Heroine Sarah is a organic nut and school teacher that never thought her life would be turned upside down in a flash one morning while trying to find a spot for her garden. In the dangerous events to come Sarah will be changed forever, while losing a lot, then gaining so much in return.

Hero Roland is a Immortal recluse that has been burned by a few loved ones in this past. So he tends to stay or work alone. Until one day another Immortal decides he is in need for revenge and Roland is his target. How much damage can one Immortal cause to another? You have to read and find out.

Roland and Sarah doesn’t have a chase romance, but it’s not a boring romance one bit. I loved reading them both and the sex between them is awesome once Sara caves. There are two scenes I really enjoyed, one was their first one, it starts in the shower, and the other involves a wall of mirrors it was really sexy and hot;)They get a great HEA.

I loved reading about the other Immortals and cant wait to read their books. There is a mystery lady and the cliffhanger at the end is about her, so I am now on edge to find out what happens to her and who or what she is. I recommend this book for those that loves a hot paranormal romance and action.