Blood Moons

Blood Moons - Alianne Donnelly I found Blood Moons refreshing and exciting to read, to tell you the truth I was very impressed with the story and had a hard time putting it down. The author does an amazing job in the world building and she explains everything very well. I will say this is not for the faint of heart, this book carries all the emotions along with a very evil villain and of course, with these two locked up in prison you don’t meet nice guys there. So, be prepared for one intense book with a surprising hot romance.

I really liked all the characters the storyline and the tension between the Tristan and Dara. It’s not every day you read a book where a woman is put in prison and placed in a cell with a man, a big hunk I might add. Well, you can guess where this is going. I loved how they communicated telepathically and how their relationship exploded as the days in prison went by. It’s always nice to find an unlikely hero in the wrong place.

If you enjoy reading telepathic abilities and shape-shifters stories, you have to try this one. I recommend it to any paranormal and/or futuristic romance reader.