Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories

Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories - Rachel Kramer Bussel, Delilah Devlin, Donna George Storey, Ariel Graham, Andrea Dale, Tenille Brown, Suzanne Fox, Emily Moreton, Valerie Alexander, Michael A. Gonzales, Remittance Girl, Justine Elyot, Elizabeth Silver, Suleikha Snyder, Anna Meadows, Tahira Iqbal, Erobint This book is full of short stories of wild monkey sex, each story around maybe 10 -15 pages long and each book filled with up to maybe 20 authors. Each book can have M/M, F/F, M/F, BDSM, cheaters etc.. because anything goes in these short stories. This is not a romance book, it’s a book full of erotica fun. I myself don’t too much connect with these type of books, basically I don’t like just sex I want a story and a romance connection between a couple but a few of these books leaves me very surprised at times. Plus, this is a good way to get to know an author before you buy a full length book by them and that’s why I read them.

Suite Encounters is full of hot hotel hookups that might leave you saying. Wow, I can’t believe they wanted to do that and that it actually worked LOL.. I did find this book on the hotter side. One of the stories Dirty White Envelope, left me speechless and wondering what in the world goes on in people’s minds LOL. The thing was, it worked for the couple and that’s what love is all about, finding what works for you and your partner no matter how funky it sound.

Again these types of books are just for fun monkey sex. If this is your kind of thing please add this to your reading list.