The Devil's Trap

The Devil's Trap - Honoria Ravena This book left me speechless. I’ve wanted to read something like this since I quit that Anita Blake series so long ago. This book has that total urban fantasy feel but please don’t think this is a copy off of that series because it’s not, this story is pure romance and you know that was right up my alley LOL.

Honoria works magic by writing a story that mixes romance and urban fantasy together. I just couldn't quit reading even when my daughter was giving me that evil eye wanting food or something, I still have yet to know what she wanted LOL.. Anyhow, You get action, adventure and some serious hot sex that includes and hot ménage M/F/M between the hero, heroine and a hot werewolf.

This story is written Ragan’s POV. She is very strong willed and won’t let anyone in her heart since her ex-husband so she puts up a very good fight before accepting love from Zerke. The only downside is she really makes Zerke wait and some might find it on their last nerve. I rather liked it because I really got to feel her emotions.

Zerke is one hot and demanding vampire. He takes what he wants and he wants Ragan and will stop at nothing to have her.

I loved the powers that are given to the vampires and how they lived their lives. They are very raw and hard core then most vampires we read. These vamps pulls out all the stops even glamour.

I highly recommend this to anyone who likes erotic paranormal romance with lots of action.