Human and Freakn'

Human and Freakn' - Eve Langlais Review
Eve delivers another action pack hot read that will leave you wanting more. I myself loved the story and characters. If you read Jungle Freakn’ Bride, then you have to go on and read Human and Freakn’ too because this story takes you deeper into the story of the Moon Ghost tribe. I really enjoyed it and hope Eve will take us back to the Jungle one day.

Ruth is a plus size botanist. She has had some issues in the past with her size and men, so she has a hard time thinking that these men would want to keep her. I can see this becoming annoying to some, but for me it just made the character more real. Size isn't the only thing that bothers Ruth, it’s the fact they are wolf shifters so it takes her a bit of time to warm up to everything. Kendrick is a bit of a pain, but he is very loving when he isn't showing his tough side. Joel has a good reason not wanting his mate to be human, so when he learns Ruth is their mate it takes him a bit to warm up to the idea. Once these two decide Ruth is theirs, they will stop at nothing to win her even if they have to pawn themselves off as the Moon Ghost’s to win her.

As always Eve delivers a hot M/F/M ménage with anal sex. I always look forward to her sexy ménage stories because not only are they hot, Eve also adds just the right amount of sex without going over or under board with it.
I recommend this to anyone who loves erotic paranormal romance.