Desires of a Dark Lord

Desires of a Dark Lord - Jae Lynne Davies Desires of a Dark Lord is a fantastic PNR erotic romance. I loved it so much I emailed the author to make sure there was going to be a sequel LOL. You get a fantastic romance with some tension, great characters with attitude and a HEA.

I have never ran across and male demon incubus, so this made for a very interesting twist for me. Ronan will do anything to get out of Hell. He has attitude and he is smart, so his character keeps things fresh.
Ginevra has a good heart and put others before herself. When Ronan comes to her, he tells her the whole truth so she denies him to the bitter end. This made for a very good story because the whole time you can see both falling in love with each other.

I have read other books by Jae and I really enjoy her writing style, she keeps the romance and the world build in balance and she always adds some hot sex to her stories, so don’t miss out on this story. If you love hot demons and hot romance story, please add this book to your TBR pile.

**I received a copy of this book for an honest review**