Two's A Couple, Three's The Law

Two's A Couple, Three's The Law - Eve Langlais Eve has delivered us fantastic hot ménages stories for years now, but Two's A Couple, Three's The Law tops them all for me.

Two's A Couple, Three's The Law delivers just the right amount of romance and paranormal without going overboard on either one. It will satisfy the light paranormal readers all the way to the hard core paranormal readers like me, so there is something for everyone that loves romance. This is story is a hot erotic romance so expect lots of hot sex between a threesome. The only thing you won’t find is anal sex so this story is great for readers who don’t like reading anal sex.

Written in first person POV, Chloe’s really surprised me I thought she was going to stay strong throughout everything but she finally lost it and this really made the whole story seem more real to me. I love to be able to feel the emotions the characters are going through.

Pete and Anthony are not friends and as you read you’ll find they are complete opposite of each, which made the story even more interesting. These two hotties will do anything to keep Chloe safe and theirs.
Chloe friend Brenda really takes life in this story and I’ am really hopping she will bug Eve to death for her own story.

I recommend this M/F/M story to readers whole loves erotic romance or erotic paranormal romance.