In the Light of the Moon

In the Light of the Moon - A.L. Kessler Fast pace story with action, love and an excellent start to a new paranormal romance world. I loved the characters and the way the author wrote the story.

You get to know Lucius and how he runs his clan. I know some will regard him as the true villain and at one point I also seen him as that, but as you read this book and the next you might change your tune. Kassity is part of his clan, she serves as his killer. I really liked Kassity character and I hope one day she will see her immortal mark, she has been though too much to not get it.

I also like Jax it didn’t take him too long to figure out what was going on. I love a smart hero they get things done LOL

The romance between Kassity and Jax is not full force all the time, so those of you who like one good hot sex scene and slight sexual tension during the story this is totally for you.

There are some issues unresolved but if you go to the next story you’ll find some answers to some of the unresolved issues.