Bunny and the Bear

Bunny and the Bear - Eve Langlais 3 1/2 stars

Bunny and the Bear is very funny and sexy. I did like the story plot and I am looking forward to more stories to come. Most of the time I find I don’t like very perky heroines but in this story the bear’s grouchiness off sets it and of course makes it funny and interesting to read because you never know what’s going to happen next between them. Then there’s the fun sexual tension that’s added in this story. I just have to spoil one sorry because I am not stopping. One scene Miranda is masturbating in her apartment. Chase comes knocking and she answers the door. You know what he smells right *wicked grin*. The next thing that happens, Miranda offers her fingers for him to lick when he refuses she licks them herself as a tease. Oh yeah, you have to read this book just to get the whole story in that scene because I was laughing my butt off.

I myself really wanted to get into the head of the villain. Eve has stated she is going to continue writing more so I hope she will tap into the villains head and let us know what he is about. I’m like the rest of you, we know every character is important in the story and you want to know what’s going on in their heads.